Today's Wisdom

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Homemaker's Challenge - 31 Days To Clean - Day 2

Day 2 - Created To Give Life


Giving my home a little life........the Mary challenge


Riding bikes with my kiddos - priceless!  The weather is gorgeous today in eastern NC!  And the feet can no longer be contained inside of shoes!  They must be set free!


Next up - the Martha challenge


The fridge clean - ick, ick.  Honestly, I did not finish the freezer!  The fridge did me in for the day.  I started the freezer but wasn't doing that great of a job and heard my mom voice (the one that I use with my children) say "I know you can do better than that."  So, I quit, lol.  Hoping to fit it in tomorrow.


Confession time:  Cleaning the fridge is a weekly chore here but it hadn't been done in over a month!


The befores


The afters....


The freezer before....


Afters coming up tomorrow - maybe. Told you I need accountability! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - let me know that you did!