Today's Wisdom

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Homemaker's Challenge - 31 Days To Clean - Day 4

Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

Day 4 - A place to put your feet up 


This is what happens when I put my feet up - ha ha!  Someone is always wanting to sit with me - no matter the age!


Today's Mary challenge was hard for me - to invite a friend over to put their feet up.  This is something I really struggle with.  I don't mind people coming over - I love it really but it's still hard for me to "entertain".  We have a special couple who we are very close friends with and they are the only ones that I wouldn't mind pulling up in the drive way at any time.  We are just that comfortable with each other.  But anyone else and I tend to have feelings of "why didn't they call first".  I'm working on that attitude but it is hard to change!  


Martha Challenge before pics




The afters - in less than 7 minutes!



You will not find any oven pictures here because I didn't do it.  Some things have to give and I choose the oven for today!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! :) This challenge looks like it might be something I need! LOL! :) I am April, found you over at Good Morning Girls. I don't have a homeschool blog but feel free to check out my photog blog. I do post about homeschool there sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! :) This challenge looks like it might be something I need! LOL! :) I am April, found you over at Good Morning Girls. I don't have a homeschool blog but feel free to check out my photog blog. I do post about homeschool there sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - let me know that you did!